[Home]       [Forum]       [Event Calendar]       [Forum Birthdays]

Home » Vichorse Forum » General - On Topic » A thank you to Seymour Stock Removal
A thank you to Seymour Stock Removal [message #2090095] Wed, 24 November 2010 17:17 Go to previous message
  scoopy82  
Completely Insane
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Seymour Stock Removal for making the business end of a horrible day a lot smoother than I expected and now i will be recommending their services and using them for my own horses when needed.
They were very understanding and helpful and did everything they could and more, not at all what i expected a stock removal company to be like. If anyone ever needs horse PTS or removed after death - I have had great dealings with this company (me being a middle man though) and have since heard that they are extremely professional and reliable. Something i think is very important during hard times like the death of a beloved equine, or cow even.
Anyone needing a number can PM me. I now know they travel as far south as Romsey. I was always going to have my old boy green dreamed and burried, having never seen a horse shot (and still haven't) but after talking with others that have used this company i have changed my mind.
Has anyone else had dealings with them?

www.riverviewparkpoultry.com

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:2 completely unrelated questions
Next Topic:Has Anyone Used GLIDERZ Horseshoes?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 21 08:01:39 EST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02085 seconds

.:: Home ::.